Florida is a wonderful and interesting phenomenon existing within the United States. The territory is a concoction of traditional southern hospitality and tradition, paradoxically, in its most northern parts, mixed with a vibrant, urban, and heavily Latin American influenced region towards the south. Understandably, the vast range of different cultural influences in Florida has allowed for the growth of a robust and eclectic music scene. Artists from every genre gather in Florida throughout the year, to perform in some of the world’s most acclaimed and underrated music events. Here is a list of upcoming music events in the Sunshine State that you should definitely check out:
- Sunset Music Festival– From May 26th-27th, Raymond James Stadium in Tampa will host a massive gathering of EDM artists and their fans. Tickets start at $150 for general admission to both days of the event and top out at around $230 for a VIP experience.
- Sun Fest– Held in the first week of May, attendees are treated to performances on the waterfront of West Palm Beach. While the lineup for this year has not been announced, last years included Weezer, Jon Bellion, Blink 182, Fetty Wap, and Flo Rida.
- Tortuga Music Festival– Festival goers this year will be treated to performances from country artists such a Florida Georgia Line, Keith Urban, and Lee Brice as well as hip hop’s Shaggy and Snoop Dogg. Proceeds from the annual event, totaling over $1,00,000 so far, go towards ocean conservation efforts.
- Okeechobee Fest– In less than a month, an impressive list of artists ranging from Halsey to Travis Scott to Arcade Fire to Lil Dicky will take the stage in Okeechobee, Florida. General admission tickets start at around $300.
- Rolling Loud– Coming this May, Miami will host a hip hop lovers ultimate lineup. The festival will include Post Malone, J. Cole, Lil Uzi Vert, Gucci Mane, and dozens more.
This year, Florida has not yet again failed to produce an epic list of music festivals for its residents and visitors. Each of these events surely makes Florida worthy of a visit. Make sure you don’t miss out on these collections of the US’s finest music offerings- book a trip using RoomShare today. No matter where you travel in Florida or the United States, RoomShare is your source for finding hotel accommodations. Book with RoomShare and get a taste of Florida’s sunshine, music, and culture.