Creating your list of New Years Resolutions? Always write down the same goals like getting healthier or becoming more organized? Add something fun into the mix by setting your sights on these five cities in the US to add to your travel resume this year!
- Chicago, Illinois: Visit the Windy City to meet all your foodie needs this year. The city was recently voted as the “Restaurant City of the Year” for 2018. Traveling in the Spring or Summer? Catch a game at Wrigley Field. Visit Millennium Park to see the Bean Statue and snap your Instagram worthy pic. The Art Institute of Chicago is home to an impressive collection of impressionist art all for your viewing pleasure.
- Seattle, Washington: Dying to see what this quirky city has to offer? Check out the Space Needle, and dine at the top with a breathtaking view of the city. Head downtown to see the iconic Pike Place Market including the original Starbucks Café. Check out Kerry Park for a breathtaking view of the Seattle skyline.
- Charleston, South Carolina: Take a walking tour of Charleston’s breathtaking homes and cobblestone streets. Feeling spooky? Schedule a haunted version of the tour instead and visit the supposedly spiritual landmarks instead. Make sure to take a walk along The Battery and take in the sea air. Witness the beauty of the nearby estates like the Magnolia Plantations.
- Sedona, Arizona: Searching for a calm and peaceful getaway? Search no further than Sedona, Arizona. Take in the view at Red Rock State Park or head out for a hike with more than 100 different trails in the surrounding area. Plenty of local spas are available if you are looking to relax after a long day out on the trails.
- Nashville, Tennessee: Looking for a country getaway? Head to Nashville to check out the music scene. The Ryman Auditorium and Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum offer an insight to the history of the city’s musical history. Check out the Belle Meade plantation, Parthenon, and Cheekwood Botanical Gardens for incredible views.
No matter when you plan your trip, RoomShare will be there to help book your hotel accommodations.
If you decide last minute not to travel and not utilize your hotel booking, use RoomShare to sell your room for at least partial amount back. Conversely, if you are unable to find any openings in the local hotels, use RoomShare to buy a booking from a traveler who had to cancel.
Planning your budget as tightly as possible? Use RoomShare to find like-minded travelers and share a full-size room with two beds with someone of the same gender.
RoomShare offers a wide variety of ways to visit your favorite (or soon to be favorite!) cities in 2018. Don’t wait, start crossing resolutions off your list today!